The ashwagandha herb’s health promoting benefits are great for anyone looking for a balanced and natural source of vitality.
Translated from Sanskrit, ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse”, and is said to endow those who consume it with the strength and energy of one. Ashwagandha, known to some as Indian ginseng for its similar effect, has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and remains just as highly renown and recommended in their current pharmacopeia. Ashwagandha was traditionally used to restore the immune system following sickness, but has gained popularity for relaxing stress and nerves, stabilizing mood, and even as a sleeping aid. While its effects are not limited to gender or age, ashwagandha is believed to be one of the best herbs for rejuvenating the male libido. The sweet yet bitter notes of ashwagandha make it great for mixing into teas and mixing with milks or smoothies.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Steroidal Lactones
- Enhances vitality and energy
- May help reduce stress and calm nerves
- May help to revitalize the male libido
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Supports adrenal health
- Supports joint movement
- May help lower cortisol levels
- Promotes muscle and bone health
- May help balance thyroid hormones
Product of India
To keep these ingredients as fresh as possible, store them in a cool, dry place.